Hello there to the total of two people that will probably read this first post! My names Kinza (as you can probably tell by my blogs name) and I've decided to stop making excuses and to start a blog already. For a few years now I have been religiously watching make up tutorials and beauty vloggers on YouTube and I've always thought to myself "Hey, that would be cool." but naturally as a somewhat shy and awkward person I thought it wasn't for me and just carried on.
After stumbling upon a few British beauty vloggers I noticed that quite a few of them had blogs alongside their YouTube channels. Finally, I had found a way to share my love for beauty and fashion with others without having to make a complete fool of myself. So that is how this blog came about.
Now, onto the real purpose of this post. Today, as a way for you to become more familiar with me I thought it would be appropriate to tell you 25 facts about me. I saw a post like this on one of my favourite bloggers and a huge inspiration of mine's website called Zoella. So without further ado, here is a little bit of insight on who I am.
1. I've watched The Dark Knight trilogy at least 15+ times/
2. I have a cat named Bear and he's the softest thing I've ever touched, it's unreal.
3. I have two older brothers. My oldest brother and I are 10 and a half years apart, and the younger one is 7 and half years older than me.
4. I watch Criminal Minds like it's my job.
5. A few months ago I would never do my eyebrows, but now (if I'm wearing make up) I'll never leave the house without them filled in.
6. I'm not that shy but I am really easily embarrassed, so unless I know you really well I come off to be really reserved.
7. I have convinced myself that I`m okay with being alone.
8. I`m one of those people that complain about being cold all the time, but you will probably never see me with a jacket.
9. In 2012 I got to go to London and Paris, and I`m really itching to go back.
10. In elementary school I played the trumpet, clarinet and the saxophone. I quit all of them and have not picked up and instrument since.
11. I have no idea what I want to do with my life, and it stresses me out.
12. I definitely a homebody. I'd rather stay home than go out any day.
13. At the moment I`m watching: 90120, Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars and am starting Dexter and Skins over again.
14. I`ve always had this fascination with Vancouver, BC. It`s quite strange because I`ve never actually been there.
15. I always make time to watch a YouTube video before I sleep, no matter how tired I am.
16. If something is soft then I will probably buy it.
17. I always tell myself that I will workout or eat healthier but I never do.
18. If you have good music taste, we will probably get along.
19. I've been working on this blog post on and off again for about 3 weeks. I start it, get a little bit of done, pick it apart and then the cycle repeats.
20. The majority of clothes in my wardrobe are black.
21. The only stores in my home town that I actually enjoy shopping at are Little Burgundy's, H&M, Sephora and American Apparel. Other then that I usually shop online (then I also don't have to leave the comfort of my bed)
22. I often wonder what it's like to enjoy where you live.
23. I really want to go away for university but I would kinda feel guilty for leaving my parents behind--especially my dad.
24. I first tried chocolate covered raisins after watching a "That's So Raven" episode in the third grade and I've been obsessed ever since.
25. I spend the majority of my time either: watching YouTube videos, reading blogs, on tumblr (LOOKING AT HOT BOIZ), or downloading music